Security Program Management
With increasing cyber threats, it is critical to have a comprehensive plan in place to safeguard federal IT systems.
Kratos’ Security Program Management Services enable an agency to build and operate a proactive cybersecurity program. It helps mitigate information security risk, more effectively defend against cyber threats, including advanced persistent threats, and meet regulatory requirements.
Kratos’ Five-Step Process for a Proactive Security Program
Based on experience from hundreds of federal engagements, Kratos designs a continuous assessment and monitoring program aligned with the agency's strategy and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with an agency’s team to understand the security strategy
- Establish overarching goals
- Review, refine, and close gaps in existing security plans and policies
- Design a continuous assessment and monitoring program aligned with an agency’s strategy and industry best practices
- Help integrate these plans, policies, and processes into an agency’s day-to-day operations
The end result is a robust, manageable and ongoing cybersecurity program tailored to an organization’s needs to improve its security posture.
Benefits of Security Program Management
- Improve security posture more effectively through integrated security policies and processes
- Identify and mitigate security problems before they become significant incidents by integrating security into routine, daily operations
- Demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements