Cloud Security Strategy
With so many cloud initiatives in place or in the process of being adopted, it is critical to effectively manage inventory and security controls across an agency or enterprise organization.
Kratos’ cloud security strategy services help agencies take an enterprise approach to implementation and adoption. Kratos helps agencies develop an overarching strategy that assists with the coordination of cloud initiatives, oversight, and risk management. Additionally, Kratos designs a cloud strategy aligned with an agency's objectives and industry best practices.
Kratos security experts will guide an organization through onsite work sessions and discussions that can help determine their cloud computing initiatives and goals, identify associated security and privacy risks, determine appropriate risk mitigation strategies, and provide a high-level security strategy roadmap for successfully achieving the organization's cloud security needs.
As an accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), Kratos has supported numerous cloud engagements. Kratos has performed extensive information security work with industry-leading CSPs used by the government, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Dell, and many more.
Benefits of a Comprehensive Cloud Security Strategy
- Increase visibility and transparency across cloud environments to maximize resources and reduce costs
- Improve security posture with an integrated security strategy across cloud environments
- Assess risks and develop a high-level roadmap for risk mitigation
- Ensure that all cloud systems are inventoried and that security controls are enforced
- Take an enterprise approach to cloud security with governance, oversight, and risk management