Even the best cybersecurity infrastructure doesn’t prevent all intrusions, malicious acts, or innocent errors. When information security incidents occur, it is critical for an agency to have an incident response program in place to respond quickly, accurately, and effectively. This limits the damage and reduces the recovery time and costs after a security breach.
Kratos’ federal incident response security experts can develop an initial incident response capability, tune an existing capability, or supplement an agency's incident response team with targeted security expertise.
Kratos services enable organizations to act quickly with confidence when faced with cybersecurity incidents while complying with government requirements. Kratos has a track record in enabling agencies to effectively respond to network security breaches and denial of service attacks.
Kratos knows that the speed at which an agency recognizes, analyzes, and responds to an incident limits damage and exposure while lowering the cost of recovery.
When an incident occurs, Kratos helps stop the attack, report the incident, contain the damage, conduct a thorough investigation, and recommend improvements to an organization’s systems and practices.
Federal Incident Response Benefits
- Safeguard information resources by quickly identifying and eradicating incidents
- Minimize damage by leveraging repeatable and auditable response processes
- Analyze and recover from attacks quickly with professional crisis management expertise
- Proactively plan to reduce incidents before they occur
- Prioritize and prepare for responses to incidents to limit the impact and cost of incidents